How are schools in Australia and New Zealand communicating with their parents? And to what effect?
Hear the challenges and frustrations faced by hundreds of Principals, Directors, Managers, IT and Admin teams.
Is there a better way to communicate with your school community whilst providing the best possible “end-to-end” experience for your parents?
Read the insights from surveys and interviews gathered across hundreds of schools and early education centres, in a conveniently presented 32 page report.
Access the School Communication Insider’s Report
$9.95 Only $2.95
If you’ve ever wondered how other schools are communicating with their parents and if there’s anything you can do to make your life easier, then this report is for you.
Enter your details and receive the report straight away!
Here’s What You’ll Discover…
- 32 full-colour pages – packed with the latest research on how schools are managing their communications and what parents are expecting from schools.
- How many schools are actively looking for a school communication app every month.
- The latest statistics on just how attached Australians are to their smartphones and how much time is spent on apps.
- Why leadership teams and admin staff are struggling with their communication tools and what they are doing about it.
- Common misconceptions about an app.
- A fully tested and proven multi-million dollar solution used by thousands of school staff and hundreds of thousands of parents.
- Discover the latest solutions to help you work smarter, communicate with your school community effectively whilst providing the best possible “end-to-end” experience for your parents.
Va Barber Hua
Customer Success Manager
Va leads the company’s strategy in working closely with customers to ensure smooth rollout of the communication solution and promote best practices for high parent engagement.
Technical Director & Co-Founder
Leigh is responsible for innovation and user experience strategy and implementation. His future-proofing strategies has kept our users continually connected even through peak growth phases.