The finishing line is in sight. We are but a few short weeks away from the Christmas holidays and some well-deserved R and R for teachers, administrators, principals and students. Before you log-off for 2018, get a head start on next year’s tasks with School Stream. Here are some suggestions for quick and easy hacks you can do now to nail back-to-school readiness in 2019.
- Compose a Card to let parents know when Term 1 begins. We know the start date is a question that causes confusion and many calls to the office each year. Send a card now with the return date and parents will always have the date, quite literally, in the palm of their (smartphone holding) hand.
- Schedule a push notification one week before school returns as a prompt. An extra reminder has never hurt anyone.
- Schedule a push notification for the 23 December to wish parents a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Book in for School Stream training. Whether you have new staff or would like a refresher, book into our weekly webinars held every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Consider sending a Card with a push notification with the relevant booklists, stationery and uniform lists so families aren’t scrambling to locate the details over summer holidays. This gives parents plenty of time to get their children ready for school in 2019.
- Moving schools? Take School Stream with you to your new school and receive a bonus month added to the subscription free of charge. Your old school will also receive two extra months – completely free. A great goodbye gift!
Finally, enjoy a well-deserved break!
School Stream’s offices will close on Friday 21 December and re-open on Monday 7th January. We look forward to working with you again in 2019!