School Stream – Acceptable Use Policy
The following activities are prohibited:
- Child exploitation: You may not post or upload materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not post or upload materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the service to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use the service to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not post or upload materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not post or upload materials that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the service to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the service or other infrastructure of School Stream or others, including School Stream’s third party providers. You may not use the service for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal and confidential information: You may not post or upload any materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Prohibited Items: You may not offer goods or services that are, or appear to be prohibited items.
- Self-harm: You may not post or upload materials that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the service to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not post or upload materials that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any materials, and suspend or terminate your account or your access to the service if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the service.